For the product with "bundled" sign, you will receive our bundled item (such as an e-book, an online tutoring service, etc.) after you complete the related Amazon's purchase through the link in this product's description.
That is, you will have to finish two orders, one at our online store and the other at Amazon Website.
How to do it?
First, add this product to your cart and check it out, which is free at our online store.
Second, after your free payment, check your order at Customer Center and buy the related Amazon's item through the image link which will bring you to Amazon Website. Only when the entire two-stage purchase process is completed, we will send you our bundled item via e-mail with the instructions to get it.
Geometry can be a daunting subject. That’s why our new High School Unlocked series focuses on giving you a wide range of key techniques to help you tackle subjects like Geometry. If one method doesn't "click" for you, you can use an alternative approach to understand the concept or problem, instead of painfully trying the same thing over and over without success. Trust us—unlocking geometric secrets doesn't have to hurt!
With this book, you’ll discover the link between abstract concepts and their real-world applications and build confidence as your skills improve. Along the way, you’ll get plenty of practice, from fully guided examples to independent end-of-chapter drills and test-like samples.
Everything You Need to Know About Geometry.
• Complex concepts explained in clear, straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Step-by-step examples of different ways to approach problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Drills and practice questions in every chapter
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• ACT- and SAT-like questions for hands-on experience with how Geometry may appear on major exams
High School Geometry Unlocked covers:
• translation, reflection, and rotation
• congruence and theorems
• the relationship between 2-D and 3-D figures
• circles, angles, and arcs
• the algebra-geometry connection
... and more!
Click to buy: