The cart is empty


Our Service: We provide GED courses for students who want to study in USA college, and we could give you some help about college application.

About GED: The American Council on Education (ACE), in Washington, DC (USA), which owns the GED trademark, coined the initialism to identify "tests of general educational development" that measure proficiency in science, mathematics, social studies, reading, and writing. Passing the GED test gives those who do not complete high school, or who do not meet requirements for high school diploma, the opportunity to earn their high school equivalency credential, also called a high school equivalency diploma or general equivalency diploma. It is called the GED in the majority of the United States, Canada, or internationally. In 2014, some states in the United States switched to alternate exams, the HiSET and TASC. >>

Fill below form and tell us anything you want to know about GED or college you want to go. 

[No form id or name provided!]