We are College Board online provider!
Take Chinese courses for only $39 per month!
Is it difficult to learn the Chinese language and culture? For some people, it is. Sometimes you don't know where or how to start. Don't worry, this package is suitable for all Chinese learners, even if you are a beginner wanting to learn about Chinese culture.
The monthly subscription includes access to:
- Chinese 1 (Entry-level 1)
- Chinese 2 (Entry-level 2)
- Chinese 3 (Elementary 1)
- Chinese 4 (Elementary 2)
- Chinese 5 (Pre-AP Chinese 1, Intermediate 1)
- Chinese 6 (Pre-AP Chinese 2, Intermediate 2)
- AP Chinese Language and Culture 1 (Advanced 1)
- AP Chinese Language and Culture 2 (Advanced 2)
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK Level 1 & 2) Preparation Course
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK Level 3 & 4) Preparation Course
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK Level 5) Preparation Course
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK Level 6) Preparation Course
- Two Chinese essay revisions
- Four sections of one-on-one online oral Chinese conversation
- Two live video conferences (Introduction to Chinese culture, arts, etc.)
* Start at any time and stop whenever you want! We aim to provide these courses for schools.
$9 to learn AP Chinese courses & Earn a scholarship
We provide AP Chinese exam review class for students who will take the AP Chinese exam in May, with the following price structure:
-> Individual rate （$99）
-> Group rate （$49 per student for a group with at least 5 members）
-> Class rate （$9 per student for a class with more than 15 students）
We offer the WCLI scholarship ($200) to each student who attends this class and passes the exam with 5 points.
We can issue the official transcript to your students who take our online AP courses.
The AP Chinese Language and Culture course in Mandarin Chinese emphasizes communication (understanding and being understood by others) by applying interpersonal, interpretive, and presentational skills in real-life situations. This includes vocabulary usage, language control, communication strategies, and cultural awareness. The course engages students in an exploration of culture in both contemporary and historical contexts, developing students’ awareness and appreciation of cultural products, (e.g., tools, books, music, laws, conventions, institutions), practices (patterns of social interactions within a culture), and perspectives (values, attitudes, and assumptions).
The course is designed to provide students with various opportunities to further improve their proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills to be ready for the AP Chinese exam held every May. Additionally, students enrolled in this course will have maximum exposure to Chinese cultural elements that are integrated in the process of learning the language. This course includes a language lab component (oral live chat room) designed to increase students’ motivation in learning Chinese and is reviewed by College Board AP Audit.
Major Topics and Concepts
- School begins
- Review Chinese radicals
- Chinese social etiquette
- AP Chinese Language and Culture Test Overview
- Introduce how to use software to type in Chinese characters.
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- A poem "静夜思”
- Teen life
- School time and leisure time
- Choosing a major
- Favorite singer
- Chinese traditional music
- Chinese traditional instruments
- Boyfriend and girlfriend
- Chinese Marriages
- "剩女” leftover lady
- Computer and Internet
- Shopping online
- "中国四大发明" the Four Great Inventions
- "出国热" the trend of studying abroad
- Fall semester final examination week