HSK Exam Prep
The Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì (HSK) (Chinese: 汉语水平考试), translated as the Chinese Proficiency Test or the Chinese Standard Exam, is China's only standardized test of Standard Chinese language proficiency for non-native speakers such as foreign students and overseas Chinese. HSK is an international standardized test for Chinese proficiency, focusing on the ability of examinees to communicate in life, study and work using Chinese language.
1. Test level：
- The corresponding relationship between HSK and the international standard of Chinese proficiency is shown in the following table:
- Candidates who pass HSK (level 1) will be able to understand and use some very simple Chinese words and sentences, meet the specific communication needs, and have the ability to learn Chinese more.
Candidates who pass HSK (level 2) will be able to communicate in a simple and direct way with the daily topics familiar in Chinese, reaching the level of primary Chinese proficiency.
Candidates who pass HSK (level 3) will be able to complete the basic social tasks of life, study and work in Chinese, and can handle most of the communication tasks encountered in China.
- Candidates who pass HSK (level 4) will be able to discuss topics in a wide range of topics in Chinese, and communicate with Chinese speakers more fluently.
- Candidates who pass HSK (level 5) will be able to read Chinese newspapers and magazines, enjoy Chinese language and TV programs, and make more complete speeches in Chinese.
- Candidates who pass HSK (level 6) can easily understand the Chinese information that is heard or read, and express their opinions fluently in Chinese in oral or written form.
2. The test form:
- Paper-based Test
- Internet-based Test¹
The online test is based on the internet and computer, which test examinees' ability to communicate in Chinese, and the exam content, standards and effectiveness are the same as the paper and pencil tests. The Chinese Internet test is flexible, cost-effective, safe and stable, and supports online test management, online payment and online simulation.
3. Test purposes：
At present, HSK has become a study in China passport, apply for scholarships for the necessary conditions and important means of teaching evaluation, and is more and more countries government and multinational companies as important basis of staff recruitment, pay and promotion.
4. We will provide three courses on HSK Chinese proficiency test. (primary, intermediate, and advanced)